The purpose of Calvary Chapel is Sixfold:
1. To worship God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. To build up the Church of Jesus Christ through the teaching of the Holy Scriptures and the ministry of the Holy Spirit according to Ephesians Chapter 4.
3. To persuade men and women to repent and confess Jesus Christ as Lord.
4. To make disciples according to Matthew 28.
5. To serve the community in every possible Christian way.
6. To send personnel with Christian influence throughout the world by gifts and prayer for missions.
Sunday-9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
Assurance (certainty) of salvation is based on the authority of God’s Word. There are 6 evidences proving that we can KNOW we are saved and have eternal life.
1. God says so in His Word. John 1:12; 3:16; 5:24; 6:47; 10:27-28; 20:31
2. The internal witness of the Holy Spirit – Romans 8:16-17; Ephesians 1:13-14; 1John 5:10
3. Changed lives – 2 Corinthians 5:17
4. We love our fellow Christians – 1 John 3:14
5. We want to share our Savior with others – Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15
6. We desire to live Godly lives – Titus 2:11-12; 1 John 3:3-7
We can know that we have eternal life – I John 5:11-13. As you evaluate your life in light of the above six evidences, can you honestly say, “I know that I have eternal life because all of these evidences are present in my life”? If not, then perhaps your lack of assurance is simply because Jesus Christ is not in your life. You can change that right now by receiving Him as your personal Lord and Savior. Jesus said “WHOSOEVER comes to Me I will never drive away.” – John 6:37
It’s a simple prayer from a sincere heart……….”Jesus, I need You to be my Savior and my Lord and please come into my heart to live forever.”
You may not “feel” different after saying the prayer, but you ARE different and in God’s time and in His grace and mercy you will begin to follow Him and start to change from the inside first……..